Beef Bearnaise With Parslay
Looking for a delicious and impressive dish to serve at your next dinner party? Look no further than this mouth-watering beef with parsley recipe, served with a side of our irresistible Bearnaise sauce. Perfectly seasoned sirloin steaks are topped with a savory mixture of fresh parsley and garlic, then baked to perfection for a crispy finish. And with our creamy Bearnaise sauce on the side, each bite is elevated to a whole new level of flavor. Serve this dish with your favorite sides and prepare to impress your guests with this gourmet-worthy meal.
- 4 beef sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Bearnaise sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chopped parsley and minced garlic.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the steaks to the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and transfer them to an oven-safe dish.
- Spoon the parsley and garlic mixture over the top of each steak.
- Bake the steaks in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the parsley is crispy and the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet over medium-high heat, add the beef broth and heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove the steaks from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the steaks with a spoonful of Bearnaise sauce on the side and pour the sauce over the steaks just before serving.
This dish is perfect for a special occasion or a weekend dinner at home. The combination of the tender beef, garlicky parsley topping, and creamy Bearnaise sauce is sure to impress. Don't forget to pair with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!